Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

My extraordinary Day - George

!My First Day Of Online School!

My day started of when I woke up at 5 o'clock, my head wasn't in the game so I went back to sleep for an hour and then woke up around 6 o'clock. Then I got up and woke up my cousin so he would get ready for his school. Then we ate breakfast such as neutral grain and weetbix, it was delightful. After that we did a little bit of gaming which makes my actively awake. Then I get changed, brushed my teeth and did my hair. Then came 9:45, that's when school call/role starts.

As we finished our roll we students went along and said what we've been doing for the past few weeks of no-school. As if for me I have been doing early walks and playing games/video games with my family members and the students from our class. I've also been lifting in my cousins back house which has lifting gears, I can tell you now that it was pretty hard. My goal is to do that for 30 minuets straight for 30 days, if I miss a day I add up the 30 minuets for the next time I do it.

Then our teacher told us about what we will be doing for our work. Then as any other kid I started doing my work and so far i'm doing a decent amount of work that's almost finished.

That's the rest of my Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment