Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

All about me - George

My name is George and I am Tongan, I go to a
Catholic school called St.Patrick’s. In my school every
Friday we have Mass, Jump Jam and then Art
and other catch up activities. I have great friend
who are kind and funny, we would always play in the
playground.

At home I have one brother who is thirteen years old.
Early every morning my family and I do morning prayer
together. We always go to the beach and hang out and
swim in the weekends.


I like writing because I can add adjectives, interesting
information, facts and use verbs to make it more
interesting. I have enjoyed being in a basketball team, and a
soccer team in the last 2 years. This year my challenge will be
trying to get to level 6 in the Beep Test. For this year my goal
is going to be trying to complete as much work as I can so
I can be a better learner. I’m looking forward to trying
hard in my work to make my mum proud. The person
that inspired me to play rugby was Jonah Lomu
because he was the best rugby
player I know.


Come read my blog so that you can be inspired to be a
better learner and to make your mum proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment