Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

Good Choices

Learning Intention: We are learning to identify ideas when
making choices.
Success Criteria: I know am successful when I can explain
the reason why I make that choice.


1. I will tell the truth:
When my mum told me to go to the library together with my brother,
instead I went with my friends. When I told my mum the truth I got
told off but she was happy I told the truth.


2. Obey my brother:
When my brother tells me what to do I talk back and sometimes tell
him to be quiet. I got in trouble by my mum. For know on I will do
what my brother ask me to do. I told him that, he didn’t care but I
was cool with it.


3. I will do my work on time.
When mum ask me to do some work I just lay down on my bed even
when she tells me easy work or hard work. Then when I told her that
I will start being a good boy she was happy.

Image result for choices word

No comments:

Post a Comment