Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

My little baby brothers birthday-By George

           MY baby brother birthday

Learning Intention:We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria:I know I am successful when I can write paragraphs that begins with a capital letter and ends with a full stop.


Hooray! its my baby brother birthday. 

On a sunny holiday I went to my cousins house with my mum dad and brother, last week we have a BBQ because it was my cousins little brothers birthday.My uncle was cooking sausages, chicken leg and chicken stick with some veges in it.While it was cooking my cousin, brother and I put my little baby brother on the trolley and started taking him for a walk down the road.After that we push him next to the flowers, and he was steering at them, so we gave him a orange thick flower for him to hold.

Soon we went back and ate the food and it tasted very delicious.Later there were cakes and inside it had chocolate cream, with strawberry desert food . It was the yummiest cake I'v  ever had. 


One sunny holiday my parents and I went to my cousins house because it was my little cousins birthday and we had a BBQ.My uncle was cooking sausages,chicken leg and chicken stick with veges in it.While it was cooking my cousin and I put my baby cousin in the trolley and started taking him for a walk down the road.After that we put him next to the flower for him to look at.So we gave him a thick orange flower for him to hold

After a while we went back and started to eat the food that my uncle cooked, it was delicious.Then there were chocolate cakes, it had chocolate cream, cherry and strawberry dice'rt. 



Finally we played outside and played with my cousins and had lots of fun playing tag.


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment