Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

How do I show and act Tika , Pono and aroha.

L.I.-W.A.L.T.-show and act with tika , Pono and aroha.
Success Criteria:I can do this when I showed and acted with tika , Pono and aroha in different places.

At Home:
1.I can show tika, pono and aroha when I share my toys and my computer with my brother and friends.
I can show tika, pono and aroha when I'm at church when I listen to priest.

At school: 2.I can show tika, pono and aroha when I my respect the teachers and I follow the school rules.
When I'm  kind to other children by saying kind and nice words.
When I help other children that are hurt by telling the teacher on duty. 
I can show tika, pono and aroha when I looked after the maths activities by returning them.


In the playground:
3.I can show tika, pono and aroha when I let other children join me in my game of soccer.I play with my classmates when they are lonely. I can show tika, pono and aroha by letting other people go first when they want to go outside.

1 comment:

  1. Hi George,
    I like how you used descriptive words to describe how you act with Tika, Pono and Aroha. I show tika, pono and aroha as well.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete